Thank you for using the online booking system.
- You will need to book an appointment for a semen analysis. Appointments are available every Tuesday and Friday morning and are available to book from Friday of the preceding week. Please do not attend the service without an appointment as we will not be able to analyse your sample.
- Appointments are released at midday (12:00) on Friday for the following week.
- Please note our location on Level 7 of the Esher Wing, Kingston Hospital. We currently do not have a room for you to produce a sample on-site so please produce your sample at home and bring it to the clinic.
- Please bring the referral form given to you by your GP, Hospital Fertility Clinic, Assisted Conception Unit or other Consultant to the appointment. Results cannot be given without a referral form.
- We are experiencing a high number of wasted appointments as patients are not attending their booked slot. This service is in high demand. Please do not book an appointment unless you know you can attend. You can also cancel an appointment on the website if you can't make it, thus allowing another patient to use the appointment slot.
If you are new to this service, please register your details below. It is important to make a note of your User name and password as the website is not set up to send reminders or change requests. If you are an existing service user and have forgotten your user name or password, please re-register your details.
Once you have registered you will receive an email confirming your registration. The email will be sent from the website address www.KingstonSemenAnalysis.org.uk. Confirmation of appointments will also be sent to your registered email address or you may receive a phone call.
Please download and read the instruction document before proceeding with registration. The instruction document is in Adobe PDF format, which is a widely used document format. If you do not have a PDF reader installed on your computer you may freely download a reader here.
After a sperm assessment for fertility, what are the next steps?
Your results will be sent to your GP who will discuss them with you. They may then decide to refer you and your partner to the Kingston Hospital fertility clinic, where after a virtual initial assessment, followed by all other relevant investigations (blood tests, HyCoSy scan, tubal assessment etc) you will have a consultation with one of our Fertility Doctors. They will discuss the options for treatments including surgery or IVF. Do discuss this with your GP if you wish.